(Sorry for the change in fonts, updates weren't uploading correctly)
In 1776 the USA was nothing like it is today. States, highways, the internet, planes, cars, electricity and modern plumbing didn't even exist yet. Many communities were still very primitive. Ships that could sail the oceans and publishing did exist however. But, even still, back then, the "USA" was just a handful of failing, easterly landlocked, primitive regions on a vast continent already controlled by other nations including England, Spain, France and Mexico. The majority of this continent represented the violent, unsettled, uncharted, North American area often referred to as "The West".
When looking at the history of the USA and what it is today long before the "West was won", it is important to acknowledge the horrors of the eradication of the Native Americans, slavery and other tragedies along the way that were somehow allowed as different parts of the Nation found their way both collectively and individually. As hidden history and this story continue to be revealed about Mormonism, it is also important to acknowledge how the horrors of Mormonism's hidden beginnings, like these other horrors, also played a critical role in the USA's history and it growing through it's tumultuous colonial times as a nation.
One way we can show that awareness is by getting patriotic. Fly the flag. Give thanks to those who went before you. By doing this collectively and individually, as people have done for more than 245 years, inspiring stories of understanding, hope and progress will continue to come forward and the USA will continue to be founded everyday just like it always has been.
Because victims of Mormonism and non-victims may be reviewing this it's important to me to share the following insights and links about perspective first.
If you've got a 30 minute drive to do and you'd rather listen to an explanation of the imposter that is Mormonism here's a link to a 30 minute youtube video I made using Lego's as a visual aid. Hollywood (or Broadway) hasn't come calling though so don't get your hopes up for a visual masterpiece just yet...
A culture's "collective imagination" can include things like traditions, altruism and even inadvertent deception or intentional deception that are spread in many ways. For some examples of this consider any of these suggestions:
1. This 3 video minute clip from "My Little Pony" is a surprising reminder about what can happen to lots of people when parts of a story are hidden, even if those who hide it originally had good intentions.
2. The Truman Show -This film is about a friendly, well intending guy who is well into adulting when he starts to notice peculiar things about his neighborhood. He courageously discovers there is a much bigger picture than what he was led to believe.
3. The Village -This film shares a story about how unexplained creatures keep colonial citizens confined to a happy but isolated village. All but one citizen fears the creatures.
4. The Realities of Childhood Trauma- (Ted Talk). This person left the glitz and glam of being a Harvard doctor to return to California and open a clinic studying childhood trauma in some of California's traditionally roughest neighborhoods. Her research earned her an invitation to become California's first Surgeon General.
Now that you can see how different cultures might perpetuate different traditions and that this may go on for generations, perhaps you can see now how the collective imagination of the culture of Mormonism has done what it has done even though it differs greatly from the controversial hidden history of Mormonism presented here. But first, something to help keep things in perspective as Americans (and neighbors).
FOLLOWING ARE THE HUNDREDS OF FORGOTTEN COLONIAL HISTORICAL FACTS THAT SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL THEORY AND CONTEXT I SHARED...
1) After the 8 year long revolutionary war ended in 1783, the United States of America still faltered countless times in the following decades. Easterly landlocked colonial territories outlined on paper as States could not come together as One Nation. Different military's, militias, brotherhoods, factions, factions within factions, slavery and counterfeit money bred constant chaos. For many periods over those following decades attacks from England, Spain, France, Mexico and the warring Indian tribes they supplied meant the easterly landlocked territories were doomed to be conquered by one nation or another. (Even Russia had a trade presence on the west coast) Year in and year out, every day and every night, every primitive, easterly landlocked, colonial territory's survival was threatened. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)
2) The Nation needed to expand West to save Freedom but the inconsistent military was spread too thin. Some settlers made progress with peaceful Native American tribes yet wagon trains of settlers who dared to venture West were still violently slaughtered by warring Indian tribes. Young, old, no one was spared. Stories of the violent massacres kept many settlers held up in the landlocked territories. Other's fled back to England. Still others came. (1) (2)
3) The guiding hand of a centuries old Scottish Brotherhood can be seen throughout the USA's founding decades. Known founding fathers George Washington (1732-1799), Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), Paul Revere (1735-1818), John Hancock (1736-1793) and others were members of the Brotherhood's different factions within factions spread across the territories. Hidden history reveals so much more about these founding fathers than many know. For example, George Washington still owned 300 slaves upon his death. Paul Revere was a master of metal making, metal engraving, an entrepreneur and his clients included the US Government (1) (2). Dynamic Oligarch, Governor, Inventor and swimmer Benjamin Franklin (3) (4) might one day go down in history as a colonial version of a comic book hero. (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)
4) Faraway on the other side of the globe, during the same time the revolutionary war was going on, England's Captain James Cook, a global explorer and close associate of the Brotherhood, led the discovery of what would become Hawaii. He saw firsthand how polygamy could grow a nation quickly. Word of the native island people and their bounty of ancestral legends, ocean going stories and treasure traveled around the globe and throughout the Brotherhood's ranks on both sides of the Atlantic. Among the native's Cook and his crew were first revered as immortals but about a year later Cook was attacked and killed as an imposter. This did not phase other explorers and visitors. Travel by ship to the islands became so familiar during colonial times that when conquering Hawaiian King Kamehameha passed away his drunken son LihoLiho, who carried the King's title in name only, traded away a substantial portion of the island's treasures for a yacht built by a Salem, Massachusetts family prominent in seafaring, politics and the military (Crowninshield). After the yacht reached the islands in 1820 it was extensively and expensively remodeled under LihoLiho's orders. It suspiciously sank in a Kauai bay less than two years later and LihoLiho suspiciously died on a peculiar, ill fated trip to Great Britain in 1824. (1) (2) (3)
5) In the failing US Territories of the late 1700's and early 1800's, patriotic leaders prayed and planned and searched for ways to save the failed Nation. Guidance was sought. Plans were constantly suggested and evaluated. Different members of the Brotherhood secretly suggested laying the foundation for a massive religious following built by polygamy to successfully pave the way West so the failed Nation could expand and be saved.
6) Mormon history claims the boy Joseph Smith had a unique spiritual experience yet during this critical time, at least 16 stories of different people having very similar experiences also popped up around the territories. They all failed to created a great following (1) (2). One of the men, named Solomon Chamberlain would have a daughter who would eventually marry one of Nathan Harris' sons. Nathan Harris is the father of Martin Harris and great-great-great grandfather of Mormon leader Dallin Harris Oaks. Most followers of Mormonism only know Oaks as Dallin H. Oaks. (See Item 39 for more).
7) During the 34 years spanning 1787-1821, the US's first 24 easterly landlocked states were formed on paper. However, 61% of these states were formed during the first 16 years of that period. For the last 18 years of that period, the pace of forming states had come to a violent halt with only 7 being formed. The chaotic territory known on paper as the USA was on the doorstep of imminent failure and what would become a quarter century blight where only two more states would be formed on paper. (1821-1845) (1)
That 1821-1845 time period coincidentally also covers 99.9% of the time that the published, foundational beginnings of Mormonism occurred. 1820 is the published year of Joseph Smith's First Vision. 1847 is the published year Brigham Young strategically ordered his west coast bound following to suddenly stop in Mexico Territory at an enormous salt filled lake smack dab in the center of the American continent's untamed West. Even though it was in Mexico Territory at the time, the location of this Great Salt Lake was perfectly centralized in the continent's West and could serve as the doorstep to how the West could be won. Over the next 20 years after Brigham Young's arrival an estimated 60,000-70,000 faithful pioneers would follow. Many were followers of Mormonism. Many practiced polygamy. Many would be sent in all direction of the West to faithfully colonize strategic territories and pave the way for the Nation's armies (1).
8) For nearly 195 years, Mormonism has surreptitiously weaved historical claims about a man named Martin Harris (1783-1875). Mormonism claims Harris was a humble farmer who's greedy wife left him after he mortgaged their family farm to faithfully pay today's equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars for the first publishing of the boy Joseph Smith's "The Book of Mormon" and that shortly after that economic failure and other critical founding roles Harris lost faith in Mormonism but later rejoined Mormonism in Utah at the very end of his 92 year long life. (1) (2) Hidden history reveals that these claims about Harris ARE EXACTLY HOW HE WANTED IT. The purveyors of Mormonism go to great lengths to perpetuate these myths about Harris even today. If you don't accept the boy "Joseph Smith" as a child prophet who grew into a man prophet, Harris' purveyors of Mormonism want you to hate Joseph Smith as an impossible genius-con artist-pedophile so you fail to see the truth of who Harris really was and what Harris really did.
9) "History is written by the victor" and the past two centuries demonstrate that Martin Harris definitely was the victor. This is because in reality Harris' first wife Lucy was actually his child cousin. Yes she was a child. Yes she was his first cousin. She was 15 and he was 25 when he forced her to marry him. Yet within Mormonism story after story leaves this critical detail out and often paints Lucy as a bitter, temperamental, greedy, ungrateful wife. Additionally for one reason or another Lucy became partially deaf over the next 20 years (probably from Martin abusively screaming at her.) There is also at least one report that in addition to sexually abusing this child he was married to Harris also physically abused her by beating her with the handle of a whip. This is an indication of Harris' proclivity to control children. Harris fathered 6 surviving children through Lucy's nubile womb. 28 years later and after being physically separated from Harris for years, Lucy suspiciously died at the age of 42. Within weeks of her suspicious death and now no longer officially married, 52 year old Harris married 21 year old Caroline Young. A niece of Brigham Young. He fathered 7 children through here nubile womb. This number of 13 surviving children is critical as it relates to Mormonism today.
10) Like the Crowninshield's and other influential families throughout critical parts of the chaotic New England territories, The Harris family was also wealthy, well connected and zealously patriotic. With his father Nathan Harris, and his brothers (Emer and Preserved) Martin controlled hundreds of productive acres in the Palmyra, New York region with complex operations producing a river of revenue from livestock and linen. Martin Harris' father Nathan Harris and mother Rhoda Lapham Harris originally moved the Harris family to the Palmyra, New York area in 1796, 20 years before the poverty stricken Smith's would arrive practically on Harris' doorstep. (1) (For the Sum of $3000 By Susan Easton Black)
The white linen Martin produced was so exceptional that he won several awards for it. Since Mormonism's beginning days, the wearing of multiple layers of white clothing has been expected of followers. For decades manufacturing this clothing and selling it to followers has been a secret, multi-million dollar industry for Mormonism. The white clothing includes under garments for daily wear by males and females as well as outer garments for wear in private ceremonies. (For the Sum of $3000 By Susan Easton Black)
11) Harris was a zealous patriot. At 29 years old, four years after forcing his child cousin to marry him, he began regularly leaving his life of power, wealth and marriage as a Harris to regularly fight during the 3 years of The War of 1812 ( which was more like The War of 1812-1815.) Harris was recognized as a leader and an honored war veteran at war's end. As an honored war veteran, is it safe to suggest that he became familiar with killing in the name of patriotism as wars require of brave men and women (1) ?
12) Harris was a convincing story teller. He once got people to donate money for what he claimed would be used to support the Christian Greeks fighting the Turks. He also claimed Jesus appeared to him in the form of a deer and walked with him for a couple miles. He also claimed an incident regarding a flickering candle was the work of the devil. (1) (2)
13) After the War of 1812, the well respected, wealthy, influential, honored, 33 year old Martin Harris was nominated to be Road Overseer in the Palmyra region. A position he controlled for the next 7 years. This included the 7 years it took to finally construct New England's Erie Canal.
14) The dynamic Harris was an influential supporter of the Erie Canal and it's possible route. Harris made sure the route passed by he and his father's lands. This would allow them to sell their livestock, linen and other goods to the eastern territories and in other markets far and wide. Upon the Erie Canal's completion, not only did this create an endless river of income for them to finance key components of Mormonism with, it also allowed them to bring countless numbers of immigrants inland from the Port of New York to Palmyra on their empty barges. This provided a grateful but nearly captive audience for The Book of Mormon. The Erie Canal would go on to be used by many to finance business and patriotic endeavors in the failed Nation that would become critical to it's survival (1).
As far as New York City goes, prior to the Erie Canal's completion New York was way down on the list of territorial ports. Historical economist's acknowledge that the Erie Canal made New York the leading port and global economic powerhouse that it has been for nearly two centuries by opening up the entire New England region for efficient trade. Another Harris contemporary, Samuel L. Mitchell had many government connections and was also a proponent of the Erie Canal. To this day, published Mormon history acts as if the Erie Canal doesn't exist.
15) The boy Joseph Smith Jr. was born December 23, 1805. The poverty stricken Smith family relocated 8 times in the chaotic, primitive New England area during Joseph's Smith Jr.'s first 10 years. If they were in Europe they may have been referred to as "gypsys". With Great Britain's latest attack and eventual retreat underway after the War of 1812, the Smith family with it's many sons of working age moved to Palmyra in 1816 in search of work on the controversial, to be built Eerie Canal.
16) During these colonial decades, almost 1 in 5 children did not survive their first year. The Smith family was no exception. Although some children are not listed here in 1816 the living and to-be-born members of Smith family included Joseph Smith Sr. (father, 45, d. 1840), Lucy Mack Smith (Mother, 41, d. 1856), Alvin Smith (son, 18, d. 1823), Hyrum Smith (son, 16, d. 1844), Sophronia (daughter, 13, d. 1876), Joseph Smith Jr. (son, 10, d. 1844), Samuel Smith (son, 8 d. 1844), William Smith (son, 5, d. 1894), Katherine Smith (daughter, 3, d. 1900), Don Carlos (son, newborn, d. 1841). Lucy Smith would be born 5 years later, d. 1882). Shortly after arriving in the Palmyra region, the poverty stricken, uneducated Smith family took over a primitive cabin less than 1 mile from Harris's lands that bordered the future route of Eerie Canal. This was the Smith family's 8th move in Joseph Smith Jr.'s 10 years. After moving so many times, they absolutely moved here to gain work on the Eerie Canal. This move would be the families last. Mother Lucy Smith would bury all but one Smith male during the first 25 years of Mormonism's beginnings. (1)
17) Harris was 22 years older than Joseph Smith. As a well known, wealthy local and Road Overseer who regularly hired local boys and men to work on his own lands, Harris met the Smith family with it's many sons around 1816 when Smith's moved to Palmyra. Harris did not live within 1 mile of the Smith family for 8 or 10 years before meeting them as Mormon history weaves. Harris likely learned of the arrival of the Smith family within days of their arrival to Palmyra through longtime Palmyra residents including the resident who owned the tiny primitive cabin the large Smith family moved into. (For the Sum of $3000 By Susan Easton Black, map, page 6)
18) Within published Mormonism there are also conflicting accounts spanning three violent chaotic colonial years when Martin Harris met Joseph Smith. Some accounts claim it was 1824, some claim it was 1827. This would have been when Joseph Smith was 18...or 21. Another ignored, critical discrepancy. (1) (2)
19) In the early 1800, as years of chaotic uncertainty unfolded, for one reason or another Harris appropriated the Brotherhood's patriotic goals for the Nation for himself. Among other things he knew of the other religious experiences told by others around the territories. (Harris would eventually become related by marriage to one of the story tellers). Harris saw that a young mans voice was needed for a following to catch on. For that, the powerful Harris chose a young many to be a voice of his own. This voice was that of 18 year old Alvin Smith. However, as Harris laid the ground work for his patriotic cause over the next 4 years, headstrong Alvin resisted. Because Hyrum was also older than 18 after those 4 years and like Alvin would have been privy to some of the Brotherhood's publishing's and ceremonies that Harris borrowed (or stole) from, Harris skipped choosing Hyrum as a potential "voice" and chose Joseph, the dynamic, naïve, uneducated, friendly, 14 year old boy who walked with a limp. This is now the year 1820 and is when the boy Joseph's published stories begin. 4 years later though, Alvin was engaged to be married and saw potential for the Smith's without their dependence on the Harris' for work. He began to interfere with the powerful Harris' grooming and temptations of the impressionable Joseph. With the fate of the Nation at stake and no more time to find another voice amid Joseph's waiverings growing ever more critical as he too approached the age of 18, the wealthy, zealous, altruistic, powerful, patriotic Harris ordered Alvin's murder . It was just four and a half weeks before Joseph's 18th birthday. After Alvin's death, Harris used threats towards other Smith family members to ensure Joseph would not waiver. Fearing for the rest of his family and now 3 year old little Lucy, and with no "911" to call and no one else to come to their aid, 17 year old Joseph and the rest of the Smith family would become Harris' emotional hostages for the next two decades. Just like Harris had done with his child cousin who he forced to marry him, Harris had gained control of the boy Joseph and the Smiths.
20) The powerful Harris, his father and their faction, continued freely catalyzing Mormonism and The Book of Mormon from the Brotherhood's materials. They also used materials from willing authors and forced authors. This included six publications published up to twenty-six years before The Book of Mormon. In their zeal, with their power, influence and use of violence they were also able to greatly reduce the prominence of the publications they borrowed (or stole) from.
Contributing to this is the prevalence of publishing by 1830. This included tens of thousands of substantial publications that had already been printed including "Gullivers Travels", "Candide" and "Robinson Crusoe" and "The Leather Stocking Tales" including "The Last of the Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper a contemporary of Harris' associate Luther Bradish.
The six known publications the Book of Mormon bears similarities to are:
Publication 1) The Late War (1816),
Publication 2) A Classical Dictionary. This publication was revised by different contributors which was common for the time. Although Charles Anthon's publication states "1848", the publication existed long before that. There are different resources that outline the similarities. This is one.
Publication 3) The First Book of Napolean (1809). Author's names of this publication include Michael Linning aka Eliakim The Scribe aka Modeste Gruau which are all likely the same person as psuedonyms were common in those days. Even Benjamin Franklin used several psuedonyms for his writings. Linning was also the Scribe to the Queen of Scotland.
Publication 5) A View of the Hebrews (1823)
Publication 6) The History of Freemasonry and the Grand Lodge of Scotland (1804). Note that revisions suggest later dates but 1804 is listed in the preface). Among other things, I discovered that this publication mentions "three knocks with a mallet" and "metal plates with engravings placed in a cavity" several times. Perhaps most critical, it also has 4 UNNUMBERED pages of characters similar to "reformed Egpytian" these pages are hidden between pages 424 and 425. Note that within Mormon history what was claimed as "reformed Egyptian" is also similar to this.
21) Mormonism's publishings indicate "The Book of Mormon" was originally a 30-60 pound heavy stack of gold plates discovered in a sealed box under a boulder and that the box also included a sword (The Sword of Laban), a spherical compass (The Liahona) and a breast plate with a pair of primitive glasses attached to it the "Urim and Thummim". Mormon history claims that most-of-the-time translation of the engraved writings on the plates occurred by Joseph Smith wearing the Urim and Thummim while sitting near the metal plates and vocalizing the words that came to him. If he didn't want to use the Urim and Thummim, he could also use a black stone he had been led to by placing the stone in a hat and vocalizing the words that appeared on it. If he didn't want to use the black stone, he could use a white stone he already had. (1). A scribe who was either his first wife Emma, Martin Harris, David Whitmer or Oliver Cowdery would sit on the other side of a curtain and write down what they heard Joseph say. (2)
22) Harris' reputation for being wealthy was well known enough that in 1833 he was sued and jailed for $1000 (what some would say is today's economic equivalent of $500,000) by a young woman for publicly saying she had a "bastard child". In that day women couldn't sue a man alone so the lawsuit was brought by a male friend of the woman. Harris posted bail and left. The suit was quietly dismissed under the claim that the woman was already "scandalous" prior to her claims against the well known Harris. (Link available by download through google search "the imprisonment of Martin Harris"). There's also stories of Martin Harris conspicuously buying Joseph Smith expensive suits in public.
23) During the following years under Harris control, naive Joseph resisted at times. Joseph tried to break free at times. Joseph sought funding for his own militia. Joseph spoke in code to his militia. As a victim, out of survival or as an eventual participant, Joseph absolutely made mistakes.
24) A city was built around Mormonism. Harris and his endless river of cash and connections from the Eerie Canal was never far away. Day by day Harris' barges on the Eerie Canal sent one fortune of goods after another to the eastern territories. At the port of New York, the empty barges were loaded with immigrants grateful to have some place inland to go. Stories of the American Bible gave them something to believe in. For one reason or another, many of these early male, female and child immigrants were from Scotland...
25) Harris and his faction forced Joseph to claim that 24 different angels appeared to Joseph including Adam, Moses, Noah and other biblical characters.
26) Harris' self-fulfilling prophecy involving patriotically well-connected aristocrats Charles Anthon, Luther Bradish and Samuel L. Mitchell. Note that Bradish had political connections and was also a literary agent of profound, well educated early American author James Fenimore Cooper. Cooper is the author of "The Leatherstocking Tales", "The Last of the Mohicans" and other known titles. Cooper was also a midshipman in the US Navy who was very familiar with the working of ocean vessels (there are several "ocean going" tales in the Book of Mormon). Like Benjamin Franklin, Cooper was also known for his intellect and occasionally mischievous creativity. (1) "The Book of Mormon" contains ocean going stories (2) (3). Like Harris, Bradish also fought in the "War of 1812". Mitchell also had many government connections. These are just a few of the critical circles of influence needed to catalyze something like "The Book of Mormon" and Mormonism and to see it through to fruition while minimizing and eliminating obstacles along the way. These are the kind of critical circles of influence that a naive, uneducated, poor, handicapped gypsy boy from a new-to-the-neighborhood family just did not have.
27) In 1844, with thousands of immigrant and American born followers spread across many New England territories and elsewhere, Harris secretly ordered Joseph to began preparations to lead Mormonism's followers from Nauvoo into the West to save the failed USA. Instead, the naive Joseph believed he could save the failed USA by becoming President of the USA himself. Believing he was finally too powerful for Harris to kill him, Joseph publicly announced his campaign for President of the USA. With no time to spare, the zealous, patriotic Harris immediately ordered the murder of Joseph Smith and two of his three remaining brothers. Within weeks of Joseph's presidential announcement Joseph and his older brother Hyrum were arrested and killed within days (June 27, 1844). With thousands of followers, his own militia and the bounties of an entire growing city at his fingertips, Joseph allowed himself to be arrested believing that he and Harris would reconcile. After Joseph and Hyrum's murder however, in an insidious taunt to other less heinous factions who's attempts failed to gain a following and to remove all obstacles at seeing his own faction's plans through, Harris ordered the murder of younger brother Samuel Smith 33 days later (July 30, 1844). The number 33 is significant within the Brotherhood. For one reason or another Harris spared the Smith females (Mother Lucy Mack, daughter's Sophronia, Katherine, Lucy) and the youngest living Smith son at the time William. In all, 6 Smith male family members including Alvin (murder), Joseph Smith Sr. (suspicious), Don Carlos (illness), Hyrum (murder), Joseph (murder) and Samuel (murder) died during the Lord's careful Restoration of the Gospel.
28) After Joseph's unbelievable, tragic and violent murder Mormonism split into multiple groups with several different leaders emerging. Some believed in polygamy some didn't. 1) Brigham eventually led the majority into the West. 2) Joseph's family and first wife Emma stayed in Nauvoo. 3) Other followers went to Philadelphia. 4) Others went on a ship to sail to the continent's west coast with Samuel Brannan (who pulled a page from Benjamin Franklin's book of propaganda and sensationalism and started the gold rush of 1849 by publishing reports of gold in the area in eastern markets. Brannan is recognized by many as the west coast's first millionaire although not from "gold". Like many others in Mormonism's founding days publishings indicate Brannan was also eventually exiled from Mormonism). 5) Other's followed James Strange (Strange was Harris' back up plan in case Brigham was killed or failed. Strange led a following to northern territories on the Great Lakes. Harris was never far away from Strange. Strange eventually also produced "writings" from plates he claimed he was led to. (Harris is noted within Mormon history as being responsible for "losing" 116 pages of writings Joseph produced). Strange was murdered 9 years after Brigham Young stopped his following at a strategic location in Mexico territory that would eventually become "Salt Lake City, Utah".
29) During this period other people would mysteriously die or disappear. Harris was never far away. Harris was well aware of where Strange was (Search Wikipedia "William Morgan (anti-mason")
30) Within two years of Mormonism conquering the West, the easterly landlocked USA started forming more states on paper again. This ended the quarter century blight of no measurable expansion that began shortly before Mormonism's founding days. (1)
31) When it came time for Brigham Young to commission a statue to commemorate Mormonism's settling of Salt Lake City and to be placed at the entrance to his expansive Utah Territory property instead of choosing an angel Moroni, a figure of Joseph, or anything related to Mormonism he chose an eagle on top of a 5-pointed star. This statue commemorating the "gate for the Eagle" became known as "The Eagles Gate". These symbols acknowledged the conquering of the American continent's West by Freemasonry under the banner of the USA. Although the Eagle has always been highly visible, the "Star" is seldom mentioned publicly but is clearly visible in person and in many images. This Star is also used throughout Mormonism's early ecclesiastical buildings. Note that in the 1970's some groups with nefarious purposes adopted the 5-pointed star ("pentagram") as a purported satanic symbol however among different uses related to the USA, it had been used for over a century to also represent the rising Eastern Star.
32) Between his 15 year old child cousin bride Lucy (10 years his junior) and his mysterious bride Caroline (29 years his junior), Martin Harris fathered 13 living children through the two females nubile wombs. Today there are 13 secret corporations that control Mormonism's $100 billion dollars.
34) Although images of just about everyone else in Mormonism's founding days exist, Mormonism maintains that no images of Joseph Smith exist. Instead, they elect to use handsome cartoon renderings of Joseph Smith that generate millions of dollars in revenue every year. This is while Mormonism also ignores reports of at least one photograph and forensic science that indicates a less sensationalized image of Joseph Smith. Naturally, this image also demonstrates more family semblance with Alvin Smith than the cartoon images do.
35) Of all figures in Mormonism's beginnings the grave marker of the forgotten Martin Harris is by far the most substantial. Joseph Smith doesn't even have his own marker. His marker is shared with his brother Hyrum and his first wife Emma (even though Emma married a non-Mormon 2.5 years after Joseph's murder on the same date as Joseph's birthday, December 23rd. Mormonism goes to great lengths to hide Emma's marriage to a non-mormon after Joseph's murder especially with the critical role of Emma that has been weaved throughout Mormonism and the translation.
36) Polygamy openly continued for over 60 years before being renounced so Utah could officially become a State. Polygamy continued privately for decades and continues still in many ways due to Mormonism maintaining spiritual polygamy.
38) Mormonism has "chapels" and "temples". Chapels are typically open to the public for Sunday services and are also where other weekly gatherings are held. Temples are for private ceremonies where victims of Mormonism are invited to make additional promises to Mormonism. These promises may eventually include marriage as well as a commitment to spiritual polygamy. During these ceremonies, a person is given a "spiritual name". This is referred to as their "new name". While it is customary for wives to tell their husbands their new name, males are instructed to keep their own new name a secret. Although many people may attend any of several ceremonies a day, it is taught that that new names are unique for each person. In reality the new names follow a predetermined schedule. On any given day all males and all females receive the same male or female name for that day. This list of names can be found here. This continues to bring even more confusion because it seems that around 2018 Mormonism started privately teaching the younger generation of temple attendees about this list while still asking them to keep it secret. (1) (2)
39) Nepotistic connections through blood or marriage existed throughout Mormonism's peculiar beginnings with the 3 witnesses and the 8 witnesses. (Although these familial connections were likely by Harris' assignment.) Since then, many of Mormonism's leaders have been extended members of the same multi-generational family, even members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 (1) (2) (3). Today, one of Mormonism's top 3 most critical leaders and member of the First Presidency, Dallin Harris Oaks is a direct decedent of the Harris family. Note that one of Nathan Harris' other sons (Emer Harris) polygamously married Polly Chamberlain, a daughter of Solomon Chamberlain who was one of the 16 documented people who shared "First Vision" type storys years before the boy Joseph Smith would begin telling a similar story under Martin Harris' control (see Item 6 above). Note that current member of the First Presidency Dallin H. Oaks was also one of the 5 judges on the Utah Supreme Court in the 1980's. As a member of the Utah Supreme Court it seems he could have done something about Utah's black market imposter legal system I reveal at www.UtahLawFraud.com. He however is not the only high ranking LDS official associated with Utah law during this critical time. The late James E. Faust was a former Utah attorney and member of the Quorum of the 12 as well. It's important to note however that any of these Utah attorneys/judges turned LDS leaders may have been insulated from the extent of fraud in Utah's broken legal system and may not have been aware of the extent it would grow to. Note that Faust also has a son who is currently one of the most senior (and most controversial) judges in Utah. Note that in Utah judges are also appointed by the governor (not elected) and for decades all of Utah's governors have been public followers of Mormonism.
40) Note that of the "3 Witnesses" Martin Harris was one. One was also a Whitmer. Of the "8 Witnesses" 4 of them were Whitmers too. Hyrum Page of the 8 Witnesses was married to a Whitmer. Joseph Smith's father and two brothers make up the rest of the 8 Witnesses. Almost all of the 4 and 8 witnesses eventually left Mormonism but out of fear of retribution from Harris' zealous faction they never recanted their stories or roles in Mormonism.
41) Today Mormonism is a nepotistic $200 Billion tax-free corporation masquerading as a "religion". (1) (2) It owns influential roles in companies you know and use everyday. $100 Billion of that ill-gotten wealth places Mormonism among the top 5 of the largest cash reserves in the USA. Additional billions are held in real estate development (3) (4), media control (THE NBC TV NETWORK IN UTAH), the USA's largest cattle producer, the USA's largest nut producer, Universities in Utah, Idaho and Hawaii (BYU) and billions of dollars more in tax free capital raising buildings disguised as chapels, temples and other "ecclesiastical" buildings.
42) Even though Mormonism continues to have lie after lie revealed about it, secret parts of it maintain nepotistically led, cultural control over the State of Utah and it's political, legal, municipal, educational and media offices as well as it's global force of tens of thousands of "volunteer" victimized teenagers who may be at great risk as more and more radicalized groups around the world begin to recognize Mormonism as a billion dollar corporation rather than a religion.
43) Additional insight into the collective imagination of Mormonism's cultural conditioning.
44) If you need a fictional perspective, consider yet another work in progress of mine I've titled "The Men Who Visit".