IN 33 U.S. JURISDICTIONS COVERING MORE THAN 200 MILLION PEOPLE, A DIRTY SECRET IS THAT THERE IS NO "STATE" SUPERVISION OF LAWYERS. THIS SECRETLY ALLOWS THOUSANDS OF CROOKED LAWYERS TO TARGET AMERICANS IN DOZENS OF INSIDIOUS WAYS. THE ILL-GOTTEN FORTUNES PILE UP, LAWYERS BECOME JUDGES AND THE DECEPTION CONTINUES. THIS HAS GONE ON FOR DECADES. IN WELL-CONNECTED UTAH, THIS CULT-LIKE TRIBALISM HAS PECULIAR LINKS TO PARTS OF MORMONISM, ADOLF HITLER, THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, UTAH'S TWO LAW SCHOOLS AND FAR BEYOND.
AS SURREAL AS THIS MAY SOUND, PROOF IS PROVIDED HERE. HELP US DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
SEE BELOW FOR A HIGHLIGHTED LIST OF 10 OF THE WAYS 100'S OF CROOKED UTAH LAWYERS AND JUDGES ARE ALLOWED TO SECRETLY TARGET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE EVERY YEAR.
ONE VICTIM'S STORY, THERE ARE MANY MORE.
About five years ago, a crooked, longtime Utah lawyer was quietly sued for stealing $80,000 from a "client". The crooked lawyer also brought terror to the victim and hid behind "The Law" to do it. After forcing the victim to suffer for two more years, Utah's courts quietly ruled against the crooked lawyer and in favor of the client. HOWEVER the secret ruling proved to only be symbolic. Instead of sending the crooked lawyer to prison as a convicted felon, the well-connected Utah court secretly let the crooked lawyer go free. Since then, the crooked lawyer has devastated the lives of dozens of other victim's of all ages and from all walks of life by secretly doing the same horrible things.
It turns out that what this well-connected, crooked lawyer from BYU did is something that has been common among 100's of crooked lawyers and judges in Utah for years. How the crooked lawyer did it is just one of the dozens of ways crooked lawyers and judges in Utah are secretly allowed to target people, devastate lives, hide behind the law and pile up ill-gotten fortunes as they do.
As surreal as all this may feel, as unconscionable as all this may sound, it has been quietly going on for decades behind closed doors and there is plenty of cut-and-dry evidence to publicly prove all of it. To learn more read on.
Hi. My name is Michael-Dean Jarman. On some day's I'm a helluva State licensed advocate for people evaluating the different opportunities that Utah's diverse residential, commercial and mountain resort real estate markets can offer. On other days I can be pretty hapless in my ambitious pursuits (fortunately that goes with the territory).
Because of my diverse line of work and as happenstance tends to happen to occasionally hapless people, about 3.5 years ago, I unknowingly started on an information journey that would lead to me discovering secret pockets of corruption within "The State of Utah's" most critical "Law" departments. Because it related to my line of work and affected victims from all walks of life, I continued to raise the alarm about this with all of Utah's well-connected offices. I was ignored by them all. However, as I pressed on and shared the message publicly, victims of other nightmares at the hands of "The State of Utah" began to reach out to me. The scope of the corruption expanded in unconscionable ways far beyond the ways it originally related to my line of work.
While many would agree that parts of the Utah real estate industry are notorious for their own Utah propaganda, it's my opinion as a Utah real estate professional (and that of a few other pro's in and outside of the State) that real progress for Utah is found in open conversation, not in silence or selective misrepresentation, even if some of the conversations can be uncomfortable at times. Because of that, the right people are seeing this alarming information as an opportunity to save lives and bring desperately needed healing to Utah in ways that only they can but we need your stories and your help to make the right changes!
Utah's lawyers are secretly "self-policed". This has been going on behind closed doors for decades because the people that claim to supervise "Utah lawyers" on behalf of "The State of Utah" have always worked for a deceptively-set-up-private-corporation, not actually "The State of Utah". They have also been allowed to use a deceptive name that makes them sound like they are part of "The State of Utah" even though they are not.
THAT PRIVATE CORPORATION'S DECEPTIVE NAME IS "UTAH STATE BAR"
Unbelievable right? To confirm this for yourself, click this link to the "Utah Business Registry" and search "Utah State Bar". In that "Utah Business Registry" search you might also notice that the people behind "Utah State Bar" have been taught try to pass themselves off as a "non-profit" even though they are not "volunteers". In reality, unconscionably, they aren't even paid by "The State of Utah", they are paid by the same self-policed Utah lawyers they provide the illusion of "State" supervision for.
ALL COMPLAINTS ABOUT UTAH'S 6,500 LAWYERS ARE DIRECTED TO THE PEOPLE BEHIND "UTAH STATE BAR". THE PEOPLE BEHIND "UTAH STATE BAR" ARE ALSO PAID BY UTAH'S 6,500 LAWYERS
So, to be clear, in Utah there is not anyone paid by "The State Of Utah" to respond to complaints about Utah lawyers.
Nothing less than living nightmares and absolute terror without end could be expected to come from this type of self-serving deception. Even delusional, blood thirsty, rabid dogs have more presence of mind, rationale and honor than the well-connected sociopaths who are hiding behind this and who gain from it. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
That all of Utah's stakeholder-driven political, legal, municipal, educational and media offices have collectively referred to "Utah State Bar" as "THE UTAH STATE BAR" for decades only makes the deception exponentially worse (6) (7) (8) (9). You might have also noticed that "Utah State Bar" doesn't even have an official ".gov" web address like legitimate "State" offices do. (10) (11)
While 32 other US jurisdictions might also have similar "pseudo associations" to respond to complaints about thousands of their own lawyers, the people in those psuedo groups are not allowed to be as uniquely connected as the stakeholder-driven, secret cult behind the horrors of Utah Law Fraud.
LONGTIME DECEPTION BY "UTAH STATE BAR"
To do their part to keep all this hidden, the people behind “Utah State Bar” have been taught to lead vulnerable complainants down exhausting, unpredictable, time consuming and duplicitous complaint receiving processes that they ultimately will never respond to. This includes a devastating "informal" process then an even more devastating, duplicitous "formal" process complete with an erroneous notary requirement. Eventually, the well-paid people behind "Utah State Bar" will inform the complainant that the only real recourse against the self-policed Utah lawyer is to find another self-policed Utah lawyer to sue the first one. To do this, a complainant has to be willing to suffer the minimum two-year additional wait in Utah’s broken courts while also facing tens of thousands of dollars more in unexplained bill demands from the second self-policed Utah lawyer. And now we know without a shadow-of-a-doubt that if somehow the complainant has not self-medicated themselves into oblivion with drugs or alcohol, has not committed suicide and somehow still has the presence of mind and finances to attempt this, "The Utah Supreme Court" will just make a symbolic ruling and then secretly let the crooked lawyer go free.
UTAH'S UNIQUELY FINANCED LAW SCHOOLS HAVE ALSO BECOME A BREEDING GROUND FOR CORRUPTION
One law school involved is at the University of Utah and named the “S.J. Quinney College of Law”. It is financed by the taxpayers of "The State of Utah" and stakeholders. The other law school is at Brigham Young University (BYU) and named the “J. Reuben Clark Law School”. It is quietly financed by "stakeholders". The original lawyer mentioned went to this law school years ago. So did many others who are guilty of these deceptions.
For decades, the men and women behind this secret cult have been able to silently perpetuate their culture of corruption by hiding behind "The Law" and the unique, trusting culture in Utah.
While these private deceptions may have had some sort of public, altruistic purpose (and leadership) back in 1932 when they were first conceived, it's apparent that any public purpose or leadership has been missing from them for decades. Now these insidious, self-serving deceptions and the numerous hidden loopholes they have silently spawned are being exploited by not only the judges, lawyers, mediators and others that are part of this secret cult, but by other rogues quietly occupying the same positions (remember in Utah judges are appointed by the Mormon Governor and used to be well-connected lawyers themselves). The culture of corruption is so rampant that for decades the dark right hand and the dark left hand have had no idea what the other is doing. Even the locally managed Utah offices of the FBI, the FTC, the IRS and the US Attorney seem to be involved as they too continue to look the other way. This level of corruption is no surprise though given Utah's controversial history with those stakeholder-driven offices over the decades (12) (13) (14) (15). (If you are a conscientious Utah Law Enforcement Officer subject to the whims of the propaganda driven local FBI office than you should be more motivated than ever to do your part to expose this corruption.)
It's also important to remember that the 1930's brought us "The Great Depression" as well as many intellectually polarizing events (although these events were widely publicized, not hidden like these deceptions). These intellectually polarizing events include local happenings like Mormonism's public endorsement of Adolf Hitler and National happenings like "Bonnie and Clyde" adoration, the awe inspiring completion of the world's tallest building, the globally endorsed Adolf Hitler becoming the fuhrer of Germany and the "War of The Worlds" book somehow turned infamous overnight psuedo-evil-alien invasion radio broadcast.
BECAUSE OF THESE INTELLECTUALLY POLARIZING DECEPTIONS THE UTAH SUPREME COURT JUDGES, UTAH DISTRICT COURT JUDGES, LAWYERS, MEDIATORS AND OTHER COURT APPOINTEES WHO HIDE BEHIND THE LAW TO ENGAGE IN THIS DECEPTION KNOW ALL THESE SECRETS WHILE THEIR INNOCENT VICTIMS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING.
Because of that, THIS IS A LIST OF TEN of the many dark tactics this well-connected secret cult and other rogues are using to target people from all walks-of-life. You may be a victim and not even know it! Targets include any business owners, full-time residents, seasonal residents, conscripted juveniles and other visitors:
1) Pocketing thousands of dollars upfront in "retainer fees" from one victim after another then "withdrawing" and leaving each victim far worse off then they were. The corruption is so rampant and discombobulated that some victims have had more than one self-policed Utah lawyer do this to them in the same year!
2) Emotionally grooming victims, victim's family members and others to initiate legal proceedings and drag them on for years to falsely inflate their victim's bills by thousands of dollars every month. They are blaming the court for these years in "delays" and "procedures" while they are secretly handling identical matters for themselves in weeks without "delays". This is especially apparent in Utah's outrageously high-rate of divorce cases.
3) Using fortunes in self-perpetuated false bills and the broken court system to steal victim's homes, land and farms. Some are doing this to dozens of victims a year. Some are pocketing millions off a single victim.
4) Turning abuse claims by battered women into a lucrative cottage industry by misleading victims about how much protective orders cost. Protective orders are "free" online but Utah lawyers tell victims they cost $5,000. Many victims go back to the abuse because they believe they can't pay the $5,000. Not all victims survive the ongoing abuse.
5) Turning suicide of their victims into a lucrative cottage industry even if the victim has children. This is because if a person dies or commits suicide while under retainer to a self-policed Utah lawyer the lawyers can secretly add tens of thousands of dollars to the victims bill and there's no way anyone will know or be able to do anything about it. Because of this, it seems that grooming their own clients to commit suicide is the real intention of many crooked Utah lawyers. Without a doubt, this contributes to why Utah is consistently ranked among the states with the worst rates of suicide. Utah is also home to the worst rates of child abuse, bankruptcy and financial fraud (16).
6) Using secret loopholes allowed by the "Administrative Office of the Court" there are other ways lawyers are colluding with each other, judges, custody evaluators, mediators, other court appointees, "The Utah Supreme Court", the "Utah Judiciary" and the "Utah Judicial Conduct Commission" to hide behind the law. This includes committing ommissive mail fraud where they can falsely claim critical items were mailed to a victim because they aren't required to show proof they were.
These loopholes also allow judges to implement impossible, on-the-fly, made up, self-serving procedures for victims to attempt to adhere to only so the judge can claim they failed. In these cases, courtroom audio reveals misguided Judges who use insidious methods previously hidden in other manipulation scripts to perpetuate this devastation upon innocent victims. This is designed to provoke a victim to react in a way that the Judge can use to throw the victim in jail, charge them with a false contempt-of-court, get the victim to self-medicate themselves into oblivion, get the victim to commit suicide or otherwise be able to blame the victim.
Because of these loopholes Judges are also able to secretly control what lawyers and what law offices collect millions of dollars in artificially inflated fees every year.
7) Posing as collection agents and using the well-connected corrupt parts of the court to target innocent people with false amounts. They then add thousands of dollars more to those amounts.
8) Abusing expensive drugs, alcohol and more and secretly making their victims pay for it. Their victims have no idea and can't do anything about it if they do. If they show up to court "under-the-influence" of something the judge will pretend not to notice.
9) Utah lawyers know these secrets and their victims don't. Using their "law licenses" and the illusions of an "oath", "code of ethics" or "The Bar" they are incredulously hiding behind "Utah law" to terrorize their victims and stack up these ill-gotten fortunes and lavish lifestyles.
10) They pass these methods on to others they associate with through the publicly owned University of Utah's SJ Quinney College of Law, the privately owned Brigham Young University J Reuben Clark Law School and other local clubs and cultural ways. Judges do this because they are former self-policed Utah lawyers too and the same thing was done for them. This also means they are freely grooming certain attorneys case results so that those attorneys can be the judges of the future.
THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR THE STATE OF UTAH AND IT GETS WORSE
Some of the questions that remain for "The State of Utah" and it's past and present leaders are:
1) How is it that for decades, Utah lawyers have secretly been self-policed while more than 40,000 other State licensed professionals are not “self-policed”? (Real estate agents, mortgage agents, insurance agents are not "self-policed")
2) How is it that for decades Utah lawyers have been allowed to secretly finance the same office that provides the illusion of “State Funded” supervision for them?
3) Why have “Utah Supreme Court” judges privately ruled against these crooked lawyers but instead of sending them to prison as felon's they secretly allow the crooked lawyers to go free?
4) Why are those critical loopholes secretly allowed?
5) Is the State of Utah liable for untold loss and damages to thousands upon thousands of members of it’s population over the years for simultaneously creating and breaking a critical fiduciary duty to it's population? This is because "The State of Utah" has provided "State" funded supervision for tens of thousands of other licensees like real estate agents, mortgage agents and insurance agents while also providing only the illusion of "State" funded supervision for Utah's 6,500 lawyers. Is this billion dollar liability why none of the people with the critical offices of "The State of Utah" will acknowledge it? *Currently accepting submissions from outside attorneys to bring this critical case against "The State of Utah".
6) For their own rolls in perpetuation this deception should law schools in "The State of Utah" be immediately shuttered until solutions to all this are implemented? Utah's suspension of the bar exam requirement demonstrates in no uncertain way how trade secrets and processes are expected to be passed from the initiated to the uninitiated.
7) If accountability isn't immediately acknowledged and solutions aren't going to be immediately implemented by local Utah leaders should the President of the United States be called upon to implement the Insurrection Act of 1807 against Utah's corrupt State government to protect Utah's 3.2 million citizens?
8) If no action is taken, who will be to blame for the additional tragedies?
Anyone who might attempt to minimize these decades of devastation and critical oversight by suggesting that Utah's well-connected, stakeholder-driven political, legal, municipal, educational and media offices are collectively just a comfortable "theocracy" would have to be a truly intellectually compromised individual because none of this could happen under a True "theocracy". What is happening in Utah is far to familiar, far different and far, far worse.
As tragic as this all is, it all equals opportunity and greater purpose for millions of victims. As this continues to unfold, do not fall for the false provocations of this secret club designed to trick you into doing something regrettable. Stay smart. Stay alive. Just by doing this you are beating the devil at his own game. "Take note". Make noise. Be heard. Share your story. Lets continue to recognize Utah for what it is AND what it can be.
"RESPECT EXISTENCE OR EXPECT RESISTANCE"
MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE HELP US! SEND THE JETS, SEND THE TROOPS, SEND THE U.S. SENATE TO LOCK DOWN UTAH'S CORRUPT, INSIDIOUS, STAKEHOLDER-DRIVEN IMPOSTERS UNTIL A NEW STATE GOVERNMENT CAN BE PUT IN PLACE!
Additional Links: 17. Utah leader prominent in Utah Law and Universities. 18. Another former Utah leader who was also a prominent Utah lawyer (and WWII veteran). 19. That late Utah leader's son who is now one of the most controversial and senior judges in Utah. 20. Notes about Utah's Governor 2008-2020. 21. Another female celebrity who suffered critical abuse at the hands of Utah's dark hands. 22. Another link to Utah's roster of State Senators, remember to include "UtahLawFraud.com" in the subject line of your emails to them. 23. Hidden U.S. history about Utah's Mormonism.
Things you can do to help:
2) Continue to contact Utah politicians every week even though many are just corrupt locals posing as politicians. If you don't believe me, try contacting a few of your own choosing and see what they say (if they aren't too busy microwaving restaurant left overs or forwarding you to another local person for a laugh). Links: Utah Senate Roster. U.S. Senator's Romney or Lee. Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes. Utah Governor Spencer Cox. Additionally, some Utah Law Enforcement Officers are very aware of the many ways innocent people are attacked by Utah's crooked lawyers and judges. Because they are victims of this too they are acutely aware of how these deceptions can contribute to a person self-medicating with alcohol or drugs and eventually experiencing a temporary but tragic or regrettable moment that results in their response as Law Enforcement Officers. Brave officers in your own community who are aware of this corruption will be empowered to deescalate and inform victims before tragedy becomes imminent. Make sure YOUR local police department is aware of this too by calling them every week until change happens! (1. NSFW) (2) (3) (4).
3) Share your story with me (anonymous is ok)
*Since I've raised awareness of this critical deception, the Dean of the University of Utah SJ Quinney College of Law, the Director of the "Utah Administrative Office of the Court" and the Director of "Utah State Bar", have left their positions. "Utah State Bar" is also attempting to quietly disassociate from their corrupt, in-house, previously named "Office of Professional Conduct". There have also been other quiet staff changes there.